Monday, January 23, 2006

Found out by A2/Bobby Sue


Over at triallogs, (be warned the comments on the linked thread is over 300 long) there' s a coward using the name of A2. (See his photo at left) He/she/it has been ragging forever about me allegedly censoring on this blog. I've not allowed one puke (bobby sue/a2) to not post because of his obscene "blowjob" references. It had no use at all, so I banned him.

Katie bar the door time. He's on a tirade over at triallogs about how I'm a liar and blah de blah de blah.

Ok, the proof as they, is in the doing. I banned the morons IP address. A2 (idiot squared right?) post here and post at my other blog. Go ahead, leave a comment. If you leave comments on both blogs, I will forever refrain from calling you a moron. I still reserve the idiot name for you, it just seems to fit.

Ball is in your court bobby sue.