Monday, February 06, 2006

It finally happened

David Jahn over at triallogs has decided to start deleting posts that "didn't conform to the message" that the blog is for. The message? Blind obedience to tax protesting theories, of course.


I going to ask all of you to review your comments. Are they relevant to the message that was posted on the blog to which your comment is connnected or to the missioin of this blog? If not, I will begin deleting them.

Surely, we've tolerated this nonsense far to long.

Connected to the "missioin"' of the blog is tax protesting speak for "parroting views that have been disproven in every court of law in the land, but if we repeat it enough, we can declare the courts corrupt because they don't see it our way".

Yeah, I know Eastman will have something to say about that, but geej, that guy is such a pain in the ass. Apparently he's figured out that if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit. He writes tomes of crap designed to make your eyes glaze over halfway through, so you can't argue with him about his juvenile reading of the law.


Coward2 is such a worthless prick and Jahn holds him up as a shining example of what the purpose of his blog is. That's gotta tell you something right there.

I'm going to add haloscan (it will be shared with my other blog for simplicity sake) to this blog as well. Once I remember how, that is. That should allow the morons (yes coward2, yes the law, it's of you I speak) to post comments under their chosen coward names. Oh and yes Coward2 - this now will have haloscan - to which I banned Bobby Sue under. So, if you're not bobby sue, I look forward to your next post. Yeah right, huh? You'll never leave a comment coward2, because you can't.