Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Since I stopped commenting on the jahn blog,

Tommy "Detective" Enfeld has become more bold in his comments. I have to figure he noticed that I left, so it was safe for him to come out from under his desk. Nice try Detective Tommy, I still intend to have fun with your idiocy for as long as I can. Here's a comment he left on the censor blog:

If I were a gov spy I would not worry about our little band of merry men and their blog.

I would report to my master that their numbers are so small, and insignificant, that I am wasting my time monitoring their blog.

I would say,

“Master, I can count on one hand the number of men (there are no women that post) with any brains.

One or two of them appear to be knowledgeable in the law, and can write a decent letter, and a sound rebuttal to our correspondence to them, but with judges like Dawson, we don't have to worry about any of their correspondence ever being seen by a jury.

Case in point Master, the jury asked to see the code book in Schiff’’s trail. Judge Dawson refused, and the jury went ahead an convicted him on every charge we threw at him. They even thought it was good that we had banded his book.

With the disgust most people have for sitting on a jury, only our dumbest sheeple ever make it into our jury pool. It’s like a private club for dummies.

Hey master, is it ok if I contact Wiley books about writing a book with that title? “JURY DUTY FOR DUMMIES”?

Master, we control the news, the jury selection, the judges, public opinion, the schools, the police.

Why do you want to control a handful of broke old men, that like to vent to each other.

Most of the time they just argue with each other.

Everyone of them is hoping that we just leave them alone to vent.

They are all broke, have no friends, their family thinks they are crazy, talk radio cuts them off, they are all too old to be productive workers in prison, so why do I have to monitor their tiny blog?

Dale Eastman wrote me a letter asking for advice. I wrote him back our standard letter, that he should avoid taking advice from tax protestors, but there was nothing in my answer that he can show a jury that would be detrimental to our mission.

He might say that I didn’t answer, and I would just paint him as a tax cheat, trying to get away from paying his fair share, and the jury will find him guilty, so back to my original questions, why do I have monitor these poor old white men?

Master: “BECAUSE I WANT 100 PERCENT OBEDIENCE
Tom Enfield | 02.08.06 - 11:05 am | #


I figure that took him about 2 weeks [and a bottle of asprin to counter the headaches that writing so much had to have caused his pea brain] to put together.

His whole premise was how awful it is that the Government wants 100% obedience to the law?

Wanting and having are 2 entirely different things Detective Tommy. The Government wants obedience to the law because that's what they do. I'm sure there's enough intelligent people (please consider yourself excluded from that group Tommy) that understand that 100% compliance with all the laws isn't exactly possible.

Heck, I break a law every time I jaywalk - but there's degrees of disobedience.

To the heart of your problem with the government - Paying your income taxes is the law and you can't make it not the law by cock-eyed reading of sections of the Internal Revenue Code.