Monday, February 06, 2006

Then there's this moron

He/She/It calls him/her/itself "lifetimenonfiler". Of course, as I've pointed out to coward2, billy boy,The Constitutionalists, The Law, and the myriad others who perform the equivelent of drooling at traillogs - it's so easy to proclaim yourself as "taxfree" or some other moronic appellation - under the cloak of anonymous cowardice.

This is just a sample from "lifetimenonfiler" for your amusement.

"The crux of it all" yes, I agree. The crux of it all is that if you are an able bodied american citizen male you are REQUIRED to provide information to the selecive service for the DRAFT..if you do not,you may be subject to fine of no more than $10,000,or imprisonment of no more than 5 yrs,or both. It says so on the "selective service privacy act notice"that all men of this country get in the mail at age 18. Of course I must point out that no such statement exists in the privacy act statement available from I.R.S....... so tell us all here,at what point exactly were you drafted by the I.R.S.? or did you volunteer? is there an age limit?..say 18 yrs?.. I will say that only when every man and woman gets something from govt, at age 16-18 or from I.R.S.in the mail that informs us that we I am required to pay taxes under penalty of prison time or fine of no more than...then we will be a part of this imaginary taxpayer army you speak of. bye-the-way, If you work for govt,you joined up. If you work for a company that requires you to have money withheld in exchange for employment,you joined up too. Just like when you register your corporation with govt,you agree to pay taxes on that corps profit.When was I drafted?
lifetimenonfiler | 02.06.06 - 5:27 pm | #


He may never have been "drafted", but he is daft. I shudder to think that people of his obviously low intelligence may be driving a car on the same road I am. Of course, maybe not - since obtaining a drivers license would be just like "joining up", ey retard?